Tid-Bit @ Me!

My photo
Welcome to P.M. Photographic. My biggest goal is to make your memories last a life time! Changing life and it's focus one picture at a time. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. However, my soul always longed to live in Florida. I have been shooting film from the time my parents bought me my first camera (a Canon AE 1). I was 15 at that time. Lets just say I am older now! My inspiration comes from all different places, people, and situations that I find myself in or traveling too. Please feel free to look around , and make comments. I look forward to hearing from you!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Arrival In Zurich and the top of Mount Pilatus Switzerland.





The views at this point of the Swiss Alps were breath taking. Yes it was cold but a nice crystal clear afternoon on the top of Mount Pilatus. What a treat! I felt like I was in the middle of one of those James Bond movies awaiting some serious spy action about to take place as the gondola took its cargo up and down this awesome mount peak. For more details of the this area and the gondola ride to its top check out videos on you tube.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JEWxco_ACg&list=PLQjnzed1__W18B6EEWtaDS92gV4t1rQTS as well as ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB3G2tJDUGc&list=PLQjnzed1__W18B6EEWtaDS92gV4t1rQTS
These two videos make you feel like you are there riding the gondola with us.... Check them out!

No comments: