Tid-Bit @ Me!

My photo
Welcome to P.M. Photographic. My biggest goal is to make your memories last a life time! Changing life and it's focus one picture at a time. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. However, my soul always longed to live in Florida. I have been shooting film from the time my parents bought me my first camera (a Canon AE 1). I was 15 at that time. Lets just say I am older now! My inspiration comes from all different places, people, and situations that I find myself in or traveling too. Please feel free to look around , and make comments. I look forward to hearing from you!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

"Bearly" Business...


I am a little adventurous.  Some may say stupid.  This young bear was in my Dad and Mom's backyard one afternoon eating  one of the corn piles that was out there.  My Dad challanged me.  He stated, " You will never be able to get out back. The bear will be gone before you get around the edge of the house."  Well that is all I needed and it was game on.  I did not bring my telephoto lens with me this trip so I had to get in close to get the shot.  HEHE... I was able to belly crawl to with in 15 feet of the 125# black bear. Lets state for the record wild black bear!  I was on my belly, raised up to my knees, and took the shots.  My adrenaline kicked in so these shots may be a little shaken...  See Dad I was paying attention on all those hunting trips you took me on....

No comments: