Tid-Bit @ Me!

My photo
Welcome to P.M. Photographic. My biggest goal is to make your memories last a life time! Changing life and it's focus one picture at a time. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. However, my soul always longed to live in Florida. I have been shooting film from the time my parents bought me my first camera (a Canon AE 1). I was 15 at that time. Lets just say I am older now! My inspiration comes from all different places, people, and situations that I find myself in or traveling too. Please feel free to look around , and make comments. I look forward to hearing from you!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fish Tails.....

This picture was sent to me by my brother Curt. He and my Nephew Tim went fishing this past week and as you can see Tim landed a "BIG ONE"! The story gets better. Tim was pulling in his line, had it next to the boat, and just out of the water when the fish hit it! After some time he was able to land the fish and bring the whooper in at 44 1/2" in length. Mean while the story gets even better. My brother Curt while assisting Tim in getting the fish in the boat got hooked in the middle finger with the same hook that landed the fish. It was a BIG HOOK! Now my brother was hooked to the fish and it started to thrash! The barb went all the way through and Curt was able to cut it off and pull the remaining out of his finger. Next day off to the Doctor to get a much needed tetnus shot.

No comments: